After reviewing this policy, if you have additional questions, would like more information about our privacy practices, or would like to file a complaint, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Collection of Personal Information
- Device Information
Collection Purpose: To accurately load the Site for you and to perform analytics about Site usage in order to optimize our Site.
Collection Source: Collected automatically when you access our Site using cookies, log files, web beacons, tags, or pixels.
Disclosure for Marketing Purposes: Shared with our Shopify processor.
Personal information collected: web browser version, IP address, time zone, cookie information, what sites or products you view, search terms, and how you interact with the Site.
- order information
- Purpose of Collection: Provide you with products or services to fulfill our contract, process your payment information, arrange shipping and provide you with invoices and/or order confirmations, communicate with you, screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and when in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services.
- Collection Source: Collected from you.
- Disclosure for Marketing Purposes: Shared with our Shopify processor.
- Personal information collected: name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number).
- customer service information
Purpose of the collection:
Disclosure for a Business Purpose:
Personal information collected:
Purpose of Collection: Provide customer support.
Collection Source: Collected from you
Disclosure for a Business Purpose:
Personal information collected:
The Site is not intended for persons under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children. If you are the parent or guardian and you believe that your child has provided us with personal information, please contact us at the address above to request deletion.
Sharing personal information
We share your personal information with service providers to help us deliver our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described above. For example:
We use Shopify to power our online store. You can read more about how Shopify uses your personal information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy .
We may share your personal information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or other lawful request for information we receive, or to protect our rights.
- As described above, we use your personal information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications that we think may be of interest to you. For example:
- We use Shopify Audiences to help us show ads on other websites with our advertising partners to buyers who have made purchases with other Shopify merchants and who may also be interested in what we have to offer. We also share information about your use of the Site, your purchases, and the email address associated with your purchases with Shopify Audiences, through which other Shopify merchants can make offers that may be of interest to you.
For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative ("NAI") educational page at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work .
In addition, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance opt-out portal at: https://optout.aboutads.info/ .
Use of Personal Information
We use your personal information to provide our services to you, including: offering products for sale, processing payments, shipping and fulfilling your order, and keeping you updated on new products, services, and offers.
Pursuant to the General Data Protection Regulation ("GDPR"), if you are a resident of the European Economic Area ("EEA"), we process your personal information on the following legal bases:
- Your consent;
- The performance of the contract between you and the Site;
- Compliance with our legal obligations;
- To protect your vital interests;
- To perform a task carried out in the public interest;
- For our legitimate interests, which do not override your fundamental rights and freedoms.
When you place an order through the Site, we will retain your Personal Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. For more information on your right to erasure, please see the "Your Rights" section below.
Automatic decision making
If you are an EEA resident, you have the right to object to processing based solely on automated decision-making (including profiling), where that decision-making has a legal effect on you or significantly affects you.
We do NOT engage in fully automated decision making that has legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
Our Shopify processor uses limited automated decision making to prevent fraud that has no legal or significant effect on you.
Services that include elements of automated decision making include:
- Temporary blacklist of IP addresses associated with repeated failed transactions. This blacklist persists for a small number of hours
- Temporary blacklist of credit cards associated with blacklisted IP addresses. This blacklist persists for a small number of days.
Sale of Personal Information
Our site sells personal information, as defined by the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 ("CCPA").
- categories of information sold;
- information about your use of the Site, your purchases and the email address associated with your purchase
- instructions on how to cancel the sale;
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the right to access the Personal Information we hold about you, transfer it to a new service, and request that your Personal Information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information above.
Your personal information will initially be processed in Ireland and then transferred outside of Europe for storage and further processing, including to Canada and the United States. For more information about how data transfers comply with GDPR, see Shopify's GDPR whitepaper: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/your-account/privacy/GDPR .
If you are a California resident, you have the right to access Personal Information we hold about you (also known as a "Right to Know"), transfer it to a new service, and request that your Personal Information be corrected. , updated or deleted. If you wish to exercise these rights, please contact us using the contact information above.
If you would like to designate an authorized agent to submit these requests on your behalf, please contact us at the above address.
A cookie is a small amount of information that is downloaded to your computer or device when you visit our Site. We use a number of different cookies, including functional, performance, advertising, and social media or content cookies. Cookies enhance your browsing experience by allowing the website to remember your actions and preferences (such as login and region selection). This means that you do not have to re-enter this information each time you return to the site or navigate from one page to another. Cookies also provide information about how people use the website, for example, whether they are visiting the website for the first time or whether they are frequent visitors.
The length of time a cookie remains on your computer or mobile device depends on whether it is a "persistent" or a "session" cookie. Session cookies last until you stop browsing and persistent cookies last until they expire or are deleted. Most of the cookies we use are persistent and expire between 30 minutes and two years from the date they are downloaded to your device.
You can control and manage cookies in several ways. Please note that deleting or blocking cookies may negatively affect your user experience and parts of our website may no longer be fully accessible.
Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept them through your browser controls, often found in your browser's "Tools" or "Preferences" menu. For more information on how to modify your browser settings or how to block, manage or filter cookies, you can find it in your browser's help file or through sites such as: www.allaboutcookies.org .
Also, please note that blocking cookies may not completely prevent how we share information with third parties, such as our advertising partners. To exercise your rights or opt out of certain uses of your information by these parties, please follow the instructions in the "Behavioral Advertising" section above.
Do Not Track
Please note that because there is no consistent industry understanding of how to respond to "Do Not Track" signals, we do not alter our data collection and use practices when we detect such a signal from your browser.
As stated above, if you wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email or post using the details provided under "Contact" above.
If you are not satisfied with our response to your complaint, you have the right to lodge your complaint with the relevant data protection authority.
Last updated: 7/29/2022